Thursday, October 17, 2013

California Here We Come

This past week I was in California for my cousins wedding.
I absolutely love visiting my Cali family and this time was no exception.
Not only did I get to cross something off my mental bucket list, but I also got to watch my cousin marry his longtime love.
It was a wonderful week.

Yay Sprinkles!
I have always wanted to visit the very first cupcakery.
I will be honest though, I think there is way too much hype about them.
The red velvet was really good, but these cupcakes weren't the best I've ever had. 

Rodeo Drive!

I wish I had gotten a picture without the jacket on.
The dress was sleeveless and was sort of peplum style.
It was super cute and I will definitely be wearing it again. 

My mom and I in front with my two aunts in the back.
Can you see the family resemblance? 

Santa Barbara Beach.
It was such a gorgeous fall day.

My cousin, Katie {I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture with her because she is so stinkin cute!} is trying to convince me to move to Cali to live with her...who knows, maybe I'll have to take her up on that offer someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment