Friday, October 4, 2013

Update

Happy weekend, friends!
After being home for 1 month, I finally had my first job interview today.
It's different than other jobs I've had, but I'm very excited about the possibility of getting it.
I should find out soon so I will keep you updated!
In other news, I joined a gym and got a personal trainer.
I have more motivation to get to the gym because I have someone to keep me accountable now.
I know it'll be tough to go in the dead of winter, but hey, I've seen some major cuties there and my membership includes free tanning.
Normally I would give someone a stern speech about how horrible tanning is, but have I mentioned I live in Alaska?!
Plus, in four days I'm flying to California for my cousins wedding.
I can't be white as a polar bear among the land of sun kissed babes!
Haha OK, well I'm going to hit the sack, just wanted to do a quick update to let you all know I'm still alive and blogging!
Good night, blog world!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment