Saturday, November 23, 2013

Is There Such Thing as Makeup Anonymous?

If so, I need to be there.
I keep getting sucked into Sephora's trap!
They offer such awesome gifts with purchase that I keep going back.
This is a problem for a couple of reasons:

1. I have much more important things to be spending my money on.
          -i.e. student loans, bills, savings...
2. I already have way too much makeup that I can't possibly use anytime soon.

On the upside, I'll have fun and exciting products to review for you!
And I always get a thrill when I hear the doorbell ring with my new cosmetics!
I always hate running until a package of makeup arrives at the door, and then I'm practically an Olympic qualifying sprinter.

Ok, in all honesty, it's not just makeup, it's perfume too...and skin care.
And hair products.
Well, and baked goods.

Anyways, back to the perfume.
I literally have 30+ perfume sample bottles, 10 roller-balls, and several full size bottles.
At least the samples were free and I have plenty of opportunity to find a fragrance I love.

So, I just needed to get that off my chest.
Is anyone else reading this a makeup/product junkie?
Please tell me and make me feel better.
Misery loves company.
Except makeup makes me happy, not miserable...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment