Saturday, November 30, 2013

Q&A


Happy weekend, friends!
I hope you're well rested after a few days of eating too much and shopping too much.
I got a little bit sick in the middle of the night so I just did some online shopping.
I think I'm a shopaholic.

I recently started reading Erica Ashley's blog and I love it!
She is so sweet and funny.
I'd like to think if we knew each other we'd be great friends.
So this little questionnaire was on her blog and I thought I should probably do it too!

What is your secret obsession?
Man, I seriously have a problem with watching YouTube videos.  Currently my favorites are Jaclyn Hill's makeup tutorials and Steve Kardynal videos.  He is ridiculous!  I laugh so hard when I watch anything he does.  I mean, really...

Warning, man in a bikini...

The peoples reactions are PRICELESS!

P.S. I also LOVE watching Netflix health documentaries or weight loss videos/shows {I'm watching Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition right now!}

What is the best gift you ever received?
This is a tough one because I've received so many meaningful gifts.  One that stands out is when I graduated college my mom gave me a strand of pearls because she knew I had always wanted a pearl necklace.  That's really special to me.

If you could have coffee with anyone, who would it be?
I would love to have coffee with Giuliana Rancic.

 

She is such an inspiration to me!  She's been through so much and keeps an amazingly positive attitude.  I love her show Giuliana & Bill, she seems so genuine.  It seems like so much fun to be around her and I know we would have a great time together!

What is something that people are always surprised to find out about you?
When I lived in Virginia everyone thought it was so cool that I was from Alaska.  Now that I'm back in Alaska, I'm not sure what would surprise people.  Maybe that I'm sporty? People probably assume I'm too much of a girly girl to play sports or get dirty/sweaty. But I like going to the gym or playing volleyball with friends.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Oh man, this is a hard one.  I have many.  Right now I'm really diggin Ian Harding.


I mean...really?!
*Sigh*

He plays Ezra Fitz on Pretty Little Liars.  I love how his smile is so cute and boyish and yet he's so handsome at the same time.

What is your biggest struggle in blogging?
Hmm...I would say that my biggest struggle is that I have visions for my blog that I haven't reached.  It can be discouraging to have goals or know in your head what you want, but not be able to get there.  I'm working on it!

If you could live in another time period, when would it be?
The 40's, hands down!  Hollywoods Golden Age.  Men were gentlemen.  

The Notebook

 
Pearl Harbor

It would have been a hard time period to live in, but the generation that lived through this decade are the most amazing people. 

Which Disney princess would you trade lives with for a day?
This answer might surprise those who know me and it even surprised me.  Even though Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney Princess movie, I really do love Pocahontas.


She's a bit underrated.  She is the most gorgeous Princess in my opinion.  And the love story is beautiful and not so happily-ever-after-cheesy-fairy-tale like the rest.  Plus the music is amazing and how in-tune she is with nature and animals is beautiful.

What movie gets played out on your DVD player?
One movie I could watch over and over and never get sick of it is The Holiday.  I can quote the whole movie and even though it's technically a Christmas movie, I watch it anytime.  I can identify with Kate Winslet's character so much which is why I think I love it so much.

High heels or flats?
I love the idea of heels, but if I'm being honest, flats.  I own a lot of heels and I can't tell you how many times I have left for work wearing heels only to change into flats before lunch time.  I do love dressing up and wearing pumps or wedges too though.  I'm a shoe girl!

Alrighty, I'm off to go see The Nutcracker Ballet with my mom and niece!
It's been over 7 years since I've been and I'm so excited!!
It's the Holiday season, y'all, and I'm ready!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment