Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Is anyone else going to be watching the live showing of The Sound of Music tonight?
I was skeptical when I first heard about it because I love the movie and adore Julie Andrews so much.
But the idea grew on me and I really do like Carrie Underwood a lot.
I think it'll be fun to see an updated adaption, but the original will forever be in my heart.
In honor of tonights festivities, I've decided to share with you some of my favorite things!

Pink Converse
 Via

Corny Jokes

Purple Eye Shadow

And not to completely rip off the song, but...
Whiskers on Kittens

I'm snowed in today.
The roads are terrible because it was freezing rain all day.
I've been in my pj's all day and it's been glorious.
Hoping your day is filled with nicer weather and Christmas joy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment