Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Products I'm Loving

Today I went shopping for workout clothes and, obviously, I ended up buying makeup.
This is even more ridiculous because I work at a makeup store...
I'm helpless and a product junkie.
So, the one thing I absolutely do not need is another eye palette in my bathroom.
That is, however, exactly what I got.

1. theBalm Nude 'tude


I have seen this palette quite a few times and thought it was really cute.
I love theBalm's packaging, but never actually played with the palette.
Today I touched one of the shadows and it was sooooo buttery smooth and pigmented.
I have a ridiculous love for neutral shadows, so I was immediately sold.
I tried on some of the colors and was so happy with my purchase.
theBalm is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands!

2. Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara


I got this mascara from work a few weeks ago.
I wasn't expecting to love it, but I do!
The brush is curved a little bit and the bristles curl, lengthen, and define every single lash.
I am obsessed and will definitely get another one.
Plus, the packaging is so pretty!

3. Josie Maran Argan Lipstick


I actually didn't discover my love for this lipstick until recently.
I have a horrible time with my lips drying out when I wear lipstick.
Then I get that amazing flaky, crusty lipstick look that everyone just loooves.
I put this on a few weeks ago {in the shade fuchsia frolic} because I wanted the extra hydration.
I was half expecting the color to disappear within 20 minutes because of how hydrating this lipstick is.
That wasn't the case.
When I looked in the mirror an hour later, I still had pretty pink lips that felt smooth and luscious!

4. Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Foundation

Out of all the foundations I work with on a regular basis, I wouldn't expect to like this one so much.
I'm not the biggest fan of Mary Kay, but had bought this foundation several months ago.
As I was rifling through one of my many makeup bags, I spotted this.
I decided to give it a try and was so surprised by how much I loved it!
That seems to be the theme of all of these products today.
My skin looked perfect, the finish was matte, but not cakey.
I will definitely be adding this to my normal foundation routine.

Ok friends, I will definitely be back soon with more makeup loves {and online dating stories!}
^
|
|
|
|
Basically my life right now.

Happy Wednesday!

XO Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment