Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happiness

Happy Saturday!
Today I had to be at work at 7am and ya know what?
I was incredibly happy today!
I had double the coffee and everyone at work kept commenting on how hyper/happy I seemed.
That in itself made me smile.
I mean, I was bouncing off the walls mostly because of the coffee, but also I just felt good!
My two friends whom I recruited to join me in 'Over It October' have been sending me texts everyday letting me know what they did for themselves that made them happy!
Today, well tonight, I am going out with a friend to drink, maybe dance, and hopefully get a free drink or two...? haha
It should be a good time!
Just wanted to check in and make sure you do something for yourself this weekend that will help you smile! :)

XO

1 comment:

  1. I love those kinds of days!! Hold onto that happiness as long as you can ;) Hope you had a blast that night!

    ReplyDelete