Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cowboy Take Me Away

A couple of days ago my Facebook alerted me it had been 5 years since I went to the Kenny Chesney concert in VA Beach.
I remember exactly what I wore: Maxi dress and flip flops.
Looking back, why didn't I wear cowboy boots?!
I've teamed up with King Ranch to create my dream outfit for upcoming country concerts!
They have a great selection of cowgirl boots that can complete any country outfit.
Like these beauties below.


I was trying to plan a trip to Dallas later this month to see Dierks Bently, but it just didn't work out.
I've always wanted to see him live.
I absolutely love Dierks' new album 'Black'.
No, I don't condone cheating, but his and Maren's voices on this track is so beyond beautiful.

I put this outfit together with that trip in mind.
It would have been hotter than hell itself outside and pants would be the last thing on my mind.
My two best friends from high school live in Oklahoma and Texas, so I'm always contemplating moving back to the South.
It's just way too hot for me.
But they would be the perfect concert buddies especially since my boyfriend hasn't quite found a love for country music like I have.
My honey is not the cowboy boot wearing type either, but I also saw these on King Ranch's website and thought he'd like them a lot!

If your fella is in touch with his Southern roots, be sure to check out the boots for him.
There are some really beautiful options.
My favorite is these boots here...
Seriously!?
Amazing.

Are you going to any country concerts this Summer/Fall?
What's your favorite concert you've ever been to? Mine would have to be Britney Spears or Backstreet Boys!

Thanks for coming by to spend time with me!
xo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment