Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: How To Be Amazing with Michael Ian Black
I really like this podcast.
Michael Ian Black basically has someone on the podcast and they talk about what it is that makes his guest so amazing.
He's had comedians, fashionistas, actors, and more on.
It's just a chill, funny listen.

What I'm Reading: Momofuku Milk Bar by Christina Tosi
Here
My boyfriend got me this last Fall and I have so many recipes I want to try.
Cornflake-chocolate-chip-marshmallow cookies?!
You've got to be kidding me.
There's a storefront in NYC that I am dying to go to.
There's a few recipes listed on their site AND you can have some of their goodies delivered to your house now!

What I'm Watching: Big Little Lies
This show just started, but it's making me want to read the books.
I love murder mysteries and I'm so intrigued.
Not to mention, Reese Witherspoon is SO adorable.

What I'm Eating: Boom Chicka Pop
Here
Popcorn isn't usually my go to snack, but I do love a good bag kettle corn.
I bought this the other day at Costco {AKA the big bag} and I have eaten 1/4 already.
Addicted.

What I'm Wearing: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose
Here
I got this in my gratis from Sephora a few weeks ago and didn't give it much thought.
I'm not a huge fan of rose scented perfumes; however, I threw this in my travel bag and wore it on Valentines Day and I've been obsessed ever since.
It's so pretty and subtle and not too rosey.

What are you loving lately?

xo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment