Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AlaskaaaaAAAaaa?!

The title is supposed to be Sandra Bullock from The Proposal.
Hopefully you all got that...? haha
Jacob and I have been here for 1 day and it has been amazing so far!
I love how enthusiastic he is about everything.
We saw a full rainbow yesterday and I swear he took 500 pictures of it!


It was so great to see my family!
I miss them so much since I normally only see them twice a year.

My niece, Zoey.

I just woke up and am getting ready for Day 2!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. On my one trip to Alaska I lost count of the number of snowy mountains I saw and I guarantee I took about 300 pictures of them...in the end, when I loaded my pictures onto my computer, I couldn't even remember where many of them were from because they all looked exactly the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Alaska. It looks so beautiful. I hope you are having an amazing time.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over at our blog. I hope you can come over to my blog and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete