I just found Casey's blog and I love it!
She is super cute and so is her family.
I saw this little questionnaire and decided it was fun and I should do it too.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10...I didn't work today so I slept in!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Maybe Bridesmaids...it was funny, but I didn't love it as much as everyone else seemed to.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Modern Family
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would like to live in Seattle for a little while, but eventually back to a smaller town probably.
6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 whole wheat eggo waffles with crushed raspberries
7. What is your favorite food? I love breakfast foods...waffles, bacon, eggs...yum!
8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms
9. Favorite place to eat? Hole in the wall places
10. Favorite dressing? Sesame Soy
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Saab
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, t-shirt, cardigan
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland, Greece, Australia, Spain...where wouldn't I go is probably a shorter answer!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full...usually ;)
15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever my family is
16. Favorite time of day? After my coffee in the mornings...and I love evenings
17. Where were you born? Anchorage, Alaska
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like most of Juicy's fragrances. The smell of chocolate chip cookies...yum!
20. What is your favorite face cream? Right now I use Yon Ka. I like it a lot. Or Mary Kay
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't buy any baby products
22. People watcher? Yes, I love it
23. Are you a morning or night person? Night owl!
24. Do you have any pets? I have a kitty but she lives in Alaska
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going to have another niece/nephew within the next few days!! My bro and sis-in-law didn't find out if it was a boy or girl so I'm dying to know!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor...that dream quickly faded
27. What is your favorite memory? Anytime I'm with my famliy
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I love both, but I've always loved kittens! All my friends make fun of me for liking cats
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always. Before I drive I always make my passengers "buckle up" haha
31. Been in a car accident? Not while I was driving
32. Any pet peeves? Bad drivers
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Supreme...just no mushrooms
34. Favorite flower? Peonies
35. Favorite ice cream? I'm not too picky...anything with cookie dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't fail
38. From whom did you get your last email? My bill from school...oh joy
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Anthropologie
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went white water rafting!
41. Like your job? Yes, I do like it
42. Broccoli? It ok, but better in broccoli cheddar soup
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii or Vegas
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Two of my girl friends
45. What are you listening to right now? The tv
46. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. Coffe drinker? Love coffee!
I thought this was a fun questionnaire so feel free to use it too! :)
I'm off to Skype with my momma and niece now.
Happy Hump Day!