Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This is Me

I just found Casey's blog and I love it!
She is super cute and so is her family.
I saw this little questionnaire and decided it was fun and I should do it too.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10...I didn't work today so I slept in!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Maybe Bridesmaids...it was funny, but I didn't love it as much as everyone else seemed to.

4. What is your favourite TV show? Modern Family

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would like to live in Seattle for a little while, but eventually back to a smaller town probably.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 whole wheat eggo waffles with crushed raspberries

7. What is your favorite food? I love breakfast foods...waffles, bacon, eggs...yum!

8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms

9. Favorite place to eat? Hole in the wall places

10. Favorite dressing? Sesame Soy

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Saab

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, t-shirt, cardigan

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland, Greece, Australia, Spain...where wouldn't I go is probably a shorter answer!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full...usually ;)

15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever my family is

16. Favorite time of day? After my coffee in the mornings...and I love evenings

17. Where were you born? Anchorage, Alaska

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like most of Juicy's fragrances.  The smell of chocolate chip cookies...yum!

20. What is your favorite face cream? Right now I use Yon Ka.  I like it a lot.  Or Mary Kay

21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't buy any baby products

22. People watcher? Yes, I love it

23. Are you a morning or night person? Night owl!

24. Do you have any pets? I have a kitty but she lives in Alaska

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going to have another niece/nephew within the next few days!!  My bro and sis-in-law didn't find out if it was a boy or girl so I'm dying to know!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor...that dream quickly faded

27. What is your favorite memory? Anytime I'm with my famliy 

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I love both, but I've always loved kittens!  All my friends make fun of me for liking cats

29. Are you married? Nope

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.  Before I drive I always make my passengers "buckle up" haha

31. Been in a car accident? Not while I was driving

32. Any pet peeves? Bad drivers

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Supreme...just no mushrooms

34. Favorite flower? Peonies

35. Favorite ice cream? I'm not too picky...anything with cookie dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't fail

38. From whom did you get your last email? My bill from school...oh joy

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Anthropologie

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went white water rafting!

41. Like your job? Yes, I do like it

42. Broccoli? It ok, but better in broccoli cheddar soup

43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii or Vegas

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Two of my girl friends

45. What are you listening to right now? The tv

46. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Coffe drinker? Love coffee!

I thought this was a fun questionnaire so feel free to use it too! :)
I'm off to Skype with my momma and niece now.
Happy Hump Day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment