Monday, November 7, 2011

New Baby!

Did I tell you that I'm an Auntie again!?
She's a perfect little angel.
I think she's almost 1 month old!

Aw, little preciousness!

Zoey being big sister!

I haven't met little Leah Marie yet, but come Christmas I'll see her all the time! :)
Speaking of Christmas, I'm already listening to Christmas music...
Is it too early?
No way!
I usually don't start until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't wait any longer this year!
The new Michael Buble' Christmas album is great.
This is off topic, but I just have to share this text conversation my friend and I just had...
Alex: "I could never be a Polygamist {talking about Sister Wives, of course!}.  I do not like to share and would never share my husband."
Me: "No way!  I'd get so pissed when he was with another wife.  Plus, I hardly want to have my own kids, let alone 20 others!"
Haha that just made me laugh.
Yes, I laugh at my own jokes!
Don't hate.
Happy Monday, friends!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being an aunt again! She's precious! I'm with yall on the polygamist thing, it'd never work for me! ha

    ReplyDelete