Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

Today I'm linking up with Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday!
I think this is a cute idea and figured since I've never linked up to it before, now would be a good time to start.
By the time I published this post it was already Wednesday...but I started it on Tuesday!

1) Movie: Crazy, Stupid, Love


Ryan Gosling is obviously the sexiest man on earth.
And Emma Stone is so hilarious.
I love him.
I love her.
I love them.
I LOVE this movie.

Honorable Mention: The Help


Again, a movie with Emma Stone.
She is my icon!
I cry every time I watch this movie.
I chose this picture because Celia Foote was my favorite character.
Talk about an adorable, crazy, strong woman!

2) TV Show: Modern Family


Cam is my favorite!
I could watch this show all day and still love it...and I do pretty much!

Honorable Mention: Revenge


I love Emily VanCamp and this show does not disappoint!

3) Song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri


This one was difficult!
I love music so much and am constantly downloading songs and rotating favorites.
I get tired of the songs that are always being played on the radio so I usually opt for soundtracks or search for music that many people haven't heard of.
I fell in love with Christina Perri's music this year and was stoked to hear this song on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack.
Her voice is strong and beautiful!

Honorable Mention: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars


I cannot wait to see Hunger Games and this song makes me even more excited!

4) Thing That Happened:
Moving in with my current roommates.
There's something so precious about living with positive, amazing friends!

Honorable Mention: Getting to have 2 Thanksgivings with 2 of my best friends and their families.
I don't know what I would do without Danielle and Jacob!

5) Christmas Present:
Hmm...I liked all my presents!
It wasn't really a specific Christmas present, but I love that my parents flew me up to Alaska to spend Christmas with them!
It's such a beautiful place and I'm so blessed to have gotten to grow up here!

Honorable Mention: I really am happy I got Crest white strips for Christmas!
Haha!

You should link up to Top 5 Tuesday also!
It's great fun!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment