Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday


This weeks Top 5 Tuesday is super fun!
It's my top 5 favorite trips.
I love traveling and I'm lucky enough that my parents took me on many trips growing up.
So, here are my top 5 faves!

1. Honolulu, Hawaii

On a boat!

I went to Hawaii my sophomore year of high school with my choir.
It was the most amazing time!
I loved the weather, the shopping, the food...everything!

Our atrocious blue moo moo's we had to wear...so sad!

We got to sing at a few different battle sites and go to Pearl Harbor.
It was incredible!
I cannot wait to go back one day.

2. New York City, NY

On the piano at FAO Shchwarz {like in the movie Big with Tom Hanks!}

I love NYC!
This trip was also in high school {senior year with choir/drama team}.
After this trip, I wanted to move there so badly.
We went to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway and The Brooklyn Tabernacle.
We sang at Ground Zero.
I got to experience Central Park and all these other amazing places I had only seen on tv.

On our way to the Statue of Liberty!

New Yorks Finest ;)

One day I will go back and see everything else I didn't get to see the first time!

3. Orlando, Florida

I went to Sarasota with 3 of my best friends freshman year or college.

 Siesta Beach in Sarasota

We spent a lot of time at the beach!

St. Patty's Day!

We went to Disney and did a lot of chillin {I think we took a nap everyday after the beach}, which was great for a week away from school.

4. Los Angeles, California

Amaury Nolasco {Sucre from Prison Break} on Rodeo Drive!

Both my parents grew up in California and most of my extended family still live there.
I've been there numerous times growing up, but this trip was different.
I went my junior year of college.
I brought 2 of my best friends and my mom met us there.
She surprised us with tickets to Wicked and I screamed at the top of my lungs in the airport!
My friends both wanted to see a celebrity and I kept telling them we probably wouldn't {because I was never so fortunate before!}
But we did!

Seeing Wicked at the Pantages Theater in LA!

I got to see some of my family and we stayed at an awesome beach house in Santa Barbara for a few days.

So beautiful!  I could stay here forever!

We shopped, we ate, we had the most amazing trip together!
And we got to go to the San Diego Zoo which was so awesome.
And of course...

The most magical place on earth!

Disney is my favorite place ever! {Like, I literally want to go there on my honeymoon!}
We got to see the most amazing fireworks show and I am not the least bit ashamed to say I may have teared up.

5. Las Vegas, NV


My family went to Vegas after I graduated college.
My brother graduated law school the same day and we all met there the next day.
My best friend, Christy, came with which made it even better!

Yay!

Vegas was amazing!
We gambled, and shopped, and ate, and gambled some more!

At the slots with my mother! Haha

Here we are at the Cirque Du Soleil show, Le Reve!

This was just the best trip ever!
I definitely am looking forward to going back {with just my girlfriends this time}...


Or maybe to elope! ;)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is you are the luckiest girl alive and you have the most amazing parents. HAHA
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove LA and could totally live there one day! The weather is perfect!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete