Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Good Night One Tree Hill

For nine years I watched One Tree Hill.
I started watching it in high school and now I'm out of college and still in love with the show.
I have always loved it, even when it got a little weird for a while.
I love all the character, but Brooke is my favorite.
I just think she made the biggest transformation with her life.
Well, tonight was the series finale and it was so amazing!
I teared up several times.
I have been to Wilmington, NC where OTH was filmed.

Here I am at Tric.

The River Court!

Clothes Over Bros and Karen's Cafe.

Brooke's house.  I was so excited when I found it!!

Danielle and I were tearing up together and I was texting my best friend, Christy, the whole time.
I am sad that it's over, but I have all the seasons on DVD so I'll be able to watch it forever!
My Wednesday's will feel so void now {except Modern Family is also on Wednesdays...}
Well, it was a perfect ending to a perfect show!
Do you have any shows you were so sad to see end?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment