Thursday, June 21, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Alright alright alright, it's Thursday night!
Fridays make me so happy!
I had to work late tonight so I'm getting this post in just in time.
So, here is this weeks A&A...

Awkward:
- Wearing heels the day after boot camp at the gym...wobbly legs!
- My spin teacher doesn't know my name or the names of the girls I go to class with, but he has nicknamed us "The Troublemakers."  That can't be good.
- When a sales guy at American Eagle comments, "Man, you come in here a lot!"  Gosh, I'm just trying to find the perfect pair of jeans...don't have to call me out on my shopping addiction, dude!
- When you're talking to someone on office chat at work and he makes you laugh out loud...very loud...and then you realize everyone around you thinks you're laughing at nothing and you're officially nuts.

Awesome:
- Hunter Hayes' song "Wanted".  Seriously, has there ever been a sweeter song sung by such a young kid? Well, besides the Biebs, of course. ;)
- Spending Fathers Day with some friends and my adopted Virginia family at the lake.

Debby is the mom and such an incredibly fun person!
We kayaked for a while and named ourself the "Kayak Coastguard."
Our motto was: "If you need help fast, you probably need to get someone else."
Hahaha!
It was such a fun day.

- My best friend, Danielle, got a teaching job!  The sucky part is she will be moving home to NC.  SAD FACE!!  But it's only 2 1/2 hours away and we've already decided our relationship is strong enough to handle long distance!
- This someecard...

Haha gets me every time!

- Today is my brother and sister-in-law's 8th anniversary!

Me and Aaron at his wedding {he just changed to get on the plane}.
He's such a great big brotha!

Tell me about some of your awkward and awesome moments this past week!
Since it's almost midnight and I have to get up at 6 I should probably be heading to bed.
I hope your weekend is amazeballs!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. aww what lake did you go to, smith mountain? when I lived in Lynchburg I lived right across the street from Timberlake (like, I literally lived on Timberlake Drive)...it's probably the only thing I miss about living there, haha.

    ReplyDelete