Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random Saturday

Today didn't exactly go how I expected.
Don't you hate it when you get this idea in your head about how the day will be and then you end up cleaning the house and watching 5 episodes of Giuliana&Bill?!
Actually, now that I think about it, that sounds like a pretty good day to me.
LOVE me some G&B!
But anyways, it's days like these that I have to think about things I love.
Music, running, fashion, finding healthy recipes...that's what my evening has consisted of.
So, I just thought I would share a few of my faves with you!

1. Lana Del Rey's new album Born To Die...


It is so original and her voice is amazing.
Now, her lyrics are risque´ and there is an occasional random curse word thrown in there; however, I'm willing to look past that because she is so talented.

2. This picture of Audrey Hepburn...


I just love her and the quote is so cute.
This is currently the background on my Mac.
Such a great reminder that you are important too!

3. Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers...


Ok...before you think I'm crazy and that sounds gross...it's SO good!
I normally just put a little salsa on them.
Like I said in an earlier post, I'm trying to eat less meat and dairy so these are perfect.
Yes, a veggie burger, but the most delicious veggie burger of all time!

4. Girls in White Dresses


I actually haven't read it yet, but my friend told me about it and I really want to get this book!
We both agree that it basically sounds like the "story of our lives".
Have any of you read it?

5. Good Home Co. Vacuum Beads


I bought these a while ago and every time I vacuum {which, let's be honest, isn't too often} I'm reminded how much I love these things!
You just toss about 20 of the little beads into the vacuum and as you clean it scents the room.
Brilliant!

Well, that's just a little look inside my evening.
Super exciting stuff for sure!
Hopefully you had enough fun tonight for the both of us.

;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment