Sunday, August 12, 2012

Clarisonic: A Review

As a girl in her mid-twenties who has struggled with acne since she before she could wear makeup, I am always a bit cautious when trying new products.
I can't tell you how many times a dermatologist or esthetician told me, "This will clear your face right up."
Really?
Because I've had acne for 12 years and you're telling me I just needed this one prescription or specific treatment?
Obviously, it never worked.
I also grew tired of having to consistently be on an antibiotic or having perma-dry skin.
I wanted a solution for my acne not just something to cover up the problem.
Enter: The Clarisonic Mia


After quite some time of lusting over this product, my wonderful mother decided to buy it for me.
In pink, of course!
I have had it for about two weeks and I am so in love with it.
I could tell a difference right away.
My skin feels so smooth and clean after I use it.
My breakouts have been minimal and I feel like even my skin color has evened out.
I'm anxious to see how it works long term, but so far, it's been amazing.
Clarisonic just came out with a cleansing brush head specifically designed to treat acne.
You guessed it, Momma Peterson to the rescue bought it for me!
:)
She is the best!
I'll definitely give an update after I use that for a while.
I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday before the work week starts again...boo!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Your Mom is awesome!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I got the olay face brush for Christmas to before investing in the clarisonic and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I did a review on my blog for this too! I freaking love my clarisonic. My acne got worse at 20 and this has helped more than any RX I've been given.

    ReplyDelete