Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

I love Top 5 Tuesday, mostly because I like seeing everyone else's answers.
But it is fun to think about my Top 5 Faves for different topics.
This weeks is:
Top 5: Most Worn Items


This one should be easy for me because I wear the same outfits or different variations of the same outfits all the time.

1. Skinny Jeans


These jeans have been my favorite jeans for the past few months.
I wear them probably too much.
But now that I finally got my black skinnies {Size 6! Holla!}, they might be my new favorite.

2. Gap Essential V-Neck T {in black&white}


I don't know what I would wear 5 days of the week without these babies.
This is such a versatile piece.
One of my favorite ways to wear it is under a cropped blazer with skinnies.
It also looks super comfy under a slouchy sweater...and skinnies.
Did I mention I wear skinny jeans a lot?!

3. Blazers



I bought this blazer a couple of weeks ago and I have worn the crap out of it so far!
I'm sure everyone around me is sick of seeing it, but it's so dang adorable.
Anyone who's hung out with me more then 2 times knows that I love wearing black and white and polka dots.
I'm trying to add more color to my wardrobe, ok!?
I wear this to work with a pencil skirt and I wear it with jeans when I go out with friends.
It's just my favorite.

4. Slouchy Sweaters



Slouchy sweaters are my favorite.
I take one with me every day to the office even though it's 150 degrees in there!
There's something comforting about wrapping a sweater around you and having it hug you and fall loose at the same time.

5. Victoria's Secret Yoga Pants


I work out every day.
I wear these when I run outside in the winter.
I also wear them while I'm lounging around the house.
I wear them when doing yoga {obviously}.
Basically, if I'm not at work or having a night out on the town, I'm in yoga pants.

Well, my wardrobe is pretty basic.
I am all about classy comfort.
Link up with Rachel over at Just Peachy so I can check out your basics as well!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment