Saturday, March 30, 2013

Well Well Well...

Fancy meeting you here.
You come here often?
Haha ok anyways...
Who else is excited for a 3 day weekend?!
What what!!
Just like Christmas, Jesus is the reason for this season as well.
Man, that guy sure does get me out of work a lot!
#JesusJuke
I'm excited to go to church Sunday and then spend Easter with my Pastor's family.
I have spent every holiday with them that I haven't been able to go home for, for the past year!

This is Easter 2012

In the spirit of Easter, I wanted to share one of my favorite songs.

Such a beautiful song and message.

Also, I'm hoping to share some exciting news with you soon!
It's not a for SURE thing so I'm not going to mention it quite yet.
But...it's pretty certain and I'm pretty excited about it!
I'll let you know when I can.
I hope you all have a very special, happy Easter!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment