Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: Mindy Gledhill's Little Soldier



Oh my gosh, so amazing!

What I'm Reading: Buzzfeed


What I'm Watching: Christmas Movies


So far, I've watched Elf, Home Alone, and Bad Santa {at the request of my brother, of course.}
I will definitely also watch The Holiday, Christmas Vacation, and The Muppets A Christmas Carol, which are my absolute favorites!

What I'm Eating: Kastle's Kreations

Dark Chocolate Peppermint, Gingerbread, and Salted Caramel

I went to school with Kastle.
She has a cupcake truck that she parks in different places on different days.
Recently she was on Cupcake Wars and WON!
It was the first team from Alaska to make it and it was so fun to watch her.
Before I even saw her on Cupcake Wars I tried her cupcakes and fell in love.
If you know me at all, or have read my blog for a while, you would know my love for cupcakes.
These are the best I've ever had!

What I'm Wearing: Layers Upon Layers


'Cause baby it's cold outside!
This was Saturday the 14th on my 26th birthday!
 I definitely got a lot of snow even though I didn't wish for it...

I hope your week starts off amazing and stays that way.
Getting closer to Christmas!
Yay!
Stay warm, dears.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment