Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: City and Colour - The Girl



I've been on a City and Colour kick all month.
I pretty much love all their music.

What I'm Reading: Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr


Kris Carr was diagnosed with cancer in her early thirties {or maybe late twenties...can't remember}.
She was a model, but didn't take care of her body.
After her diagnosis, she took control and started living a vegan diet.
While I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, I definitely find this book inspiring.
It really makes me think about the foods I put into my body and more importantly how those foods will effect my body.
Really interesting book!

What I'm Watching: The Office {last two seasons}


I had never seen the episodes after Michael Scott left.
I finally started watching them.
I still find it funny, but it definitely isn't as good as the first few seasons.

What I'm Eating: Tone It Up Meals


I am so in love with Karena and Katrina, the ladies behind the Tone It Up business.
They met in California and started making YouTube videos together, cooking healthy meals, and creating workouts.
They have a new show coming out in January on Bravo!
Check it out!
My best friend, Brittany, and I are so jealous of them.
Basically, we want to be them.
Anyway, they have an awesome meal plan that we are attempting to follow...
Attempt being the key word.

What I'm Wearing: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose


My lips get super chapped in the winter.
This lip treatment feels awesome.
The rose color is really pretty and more of sheer rosy color.
I want to get the clear super advanced therapy lip treatment too.

Happy Monday friends!
I have some exciting things in the works right now.
As they unfold, I will let you know more!
I hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Love the shout out! We've got this! (hopefully :))

    ReplyDelete