Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Clean Eating Week 2

Well, it's been 2 weeks since Lent started which means 2 weeks of clean eating!
It's been going pretty well, but one thing I've noticed is that I'm barely reaching for vegetables.
If veggies are already mixed into a meal like this clean chicken fried rice recipe, I'll eat it, but I have been choosing a lot of fruits over veggies lately.
I know fruits are healthy too, but they contain a lot of sugar so choosing vegetables more consistently would be healthier.
Either way, not having processed foods, sugars, and white flour/breads has helped tremendously.
I've lost 5 pounds and a few inches as well!
So, I'm feeling great!
My goal for the next 4 weeks is to work out at least 4 days a week again, drink more water, and eat more vegetables.
Other than that, I've just been training for my new job at Sephora!
It's a lot to take in and I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed, but it's been fun so far.
I'll post more about that later.
For now, I'm off to bed!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment