Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top 5 Tuesday: Netflix Binge

It's that time again!
I linked up with Rachel to talk about my top 5 favorite Netflix binges!!
What a perfect link up because I am one Netflix obsessed lady! haha
Here we go!


5. How I Met Your Mother

I was waaay late on this train.
When I realized just how funny it was, I'm pretty sure there was already 6 or 7 seasons on Netflix.
I watched them so fast, but I'm still catching up on this current and last season.
I just love Barney and Robin.
And, while a lot of people think Ted is annoying, I think it's cute that he is a hopeless romantic.
Plus, I love Jason Segel!

4. Orange is the New Black

This show is nuts!
I watched the first season so quickly and can't wait for season 2.
I love that even though it has some sad and crazy parts, it also is really funny.
Mostly, though, it was a real eye opener about female prisons.
Note to self: do not ever go to prison.

3. Breaking Bad

I actually started watching this after the series ended.
I binged up to season 4 and then I had to take a break.
It just got way too intense and like many intense shows I have binge watched {Sons of Anarchy and Dexter} there comes a point where I just have to take a break and watch something happy.
I think after I finish House of Cards I'll finish this series because my brother keeps talking about how the final season is one of the best seasons of television ever!

2. Scandal

I love this show!
Sure, the constant love triangle {or more like octagon} gets kind of old, but Jake is so cute!
I'm team Jake all the way.
I just love how smart the team of gladiators is and it's really interesting to see how they handle crises and fix everything.

1. House of Cards

This is my current binge.
I seriously had no idea how intense this show was.
I just started season 2 and...whoa!
Things are crazzzzy.
I mean, I really liked Zoe so I'm sad now! haha
But it's so intense and all the twists will keep you on your toes.

It looks like I'm really into super intense shows, but I watch Parks and Recreation and The Office when I need something lighter to watch.
I really do prefer comedies and romance over backstabbing and deception, but something about it just sucks me in.

What are your favorite Netflix Binges?!

Link up with Rachel so we can all see!
Wish me luck for my first day of training for my new job!

XO

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Scandal!! I think Kenny and I are going to start watching House of Cards, I have heard its really good, and I love an intense show!

    ReplyDelete