Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Job!

Hi loves!
I have some exciting news to share.
If you can't tell from the title...I got a new job!
I found out today that I was offered a position at Sephora!!
If you know me, you know I am obsessed with makeup/skin care/fragrance.
Basically anything Sephora carries.
I start training Tuesday which will last a couple of weeks.
That was great to hear since my last job only trained me two days before throwing me out on the floor.
It was super stressful to try to sell {especially in a commission based setting} without any floor training on any of the products.
Of course, one of the reasons I'm so excited is because I'll be getting a discount!
So I wanted to share with you tons a few things I am excited to get!

First of all, I can't wait to get color matched and find the perfect foundation.
I have very awkward skin.
I have an uneven skin ton, very dehydrated skin that can be flaky, gets oily throughout the day, while being acne prone.
Talk about a lot of problems!
I have heard awesome things about Tarte's Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation


I'm not usually the biggest fan of powder foundations, but after watching several YouTube videos on how amazing this is, I definitely am hoping it works for me.

I've also been loving this little blush/bronzer/highlighter palette for a while now.
This is in shade Native and is sooooo pretty!!

One product I'm excited about is the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer.

It actually is infused with real cocoa powder which makes it smell like chocolate!
Same with the Chocolate Bar Palette that I'm also going to get...haha

As much as I love makeup, skin care is way more important to me.
This GlamGlow Supermud mask has gotten a lot of hype and I can't wait to try it out.


How amazing is this YSL Glossy Balm Crystal Color in succulent pomegranate?!

I want, I want, I want!!

Of course this is a very condensed list.
My first priority is paying off credit cards and student loans.
I'm also hoping to see my personal trainer once a week now instead of every other week.
Summer is quickly approaching {even if it did snow A FOOT last night} and I want to be ready!
But anyway, it'll be super fun to get trained on the proper way to apply all the products.
If you're in the Anchorage area come visit me! :)

What are some of your favorite Sephora products?

I'll keep you updated!

XO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks love!! I'm excited and a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the mud mask works! My skin is SO rough right nowwwww ugh!

    ReplyDelete