Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Liners

I have mentioned that I would keep you updated on my online dating progress.
I don't want to get you all too excited, but I am meeting a guy on Friday!
We've been talking for about a month, so I'm ready and I'm really excited.
Other than that, I mostly get a lot of weird messages from guys.
Here are some of my "favorites":

"Why aren't you in jail? It's illegal to look that good."

"So I just have a question, no stupid pickup line or anything. Can you rate me? I'm curious." Umm...

"If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together." <----- I wish I was kidding about this one.

Lots of jokes about me being a bandwagon fan {I am wearing a Seahawks hat in one of my pictures} This joke really pisses me off, so I always delete it haha!

"This dude is a pedophile." Literally, that is all he said. I don't think he really understands the meaning of the word {and certainly couldn't spell it correctly}, but super creepy, nonetheless. Blocked, reported, and deleted!

"Can I use your pics to *insert explicit disgustingness here*." THIS is why I just can't even deal with online dating!!

And, of course, the guy who can't get a clue.

I blurred his pic to protect his identity.
I've always wanted to do that! haha

No, T-unit...just no.

I have gotten some inappropriate messages which isn't uncommon for online dating.
I always block and report those perverts haha
Also, I'm shocked at the amount of guys who immediately send me their numbers.
They don't even know me and they just hand over a vital piece of their personal information.
What if I'm crazy?!
What if I have a blog and post all of their numbers to it...haha
I wish I could do that, but that would be so mean!
It baffles me why guys from Florida would message me.
Obviously we're never going to happen, so what's the point?
I make it sound like online dating is pure hell...it's pretty close.
But then there's that one guy who seems normal and nice and fun...
Anyway, Friday night we are going to a hockey game.
We both love hockey and I think it's a great date idea because if we don't have anything to say we don't have to sit there in silence for an hour. haha
I've heard a lot of pretty sketchy stories from online dating, but I have heard a lot of great stories too!
I will let you know which one this turns out to be.

Do you have any first date stories, rules, or tips!

XO Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. "geezer your so pretty" hahah...what?! i can't wait to read how the date goes on friday!!

    ReplyDelete