Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Month of July

So, this month has been crazy!
I started working full time at Sephora so a lot more evenings and most weekends have involved work.
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I had a ton of family up here celebrating my Grandpa's 98th birthday and we also did some fishing on the Kenai River.
It was a blast!
Fishing Day 1:
And Fishing Day 2:
I fished for 2 days and caught this lovely red salmon.
I was pretty dang excited!

As we were driving back home from the river we ran into this pretty girl.
The other night I was going for a run {at 10pm} and I looked up and this is what I saw.
I mean, seriously!
Does it get any better than that?!
I am so happy I moved home and these little things are awesome reminders.
So, that's just a little update for ya!
I will have a new hot products post soon because I've been trying so many awesome things lately!
Have a great rest of July and I'll see you in August!

XO Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment