Monday, September 21, 2015

Stitch Fix #4

Hi friends!
As you may have noticed, I skipped Stitch Fix #3 and moved right along to #4.
I was not very happy with my 3rd box.
I had a new stylist who was trying to give me pieces unlike what I'd previously received.
That was really great of her and I actually like the style of a few of the items she sent me, but the cut and fit of most of the clothes just weren't flattering on me.
I ended up returning all but 1 item which I gave to my mom.
This box was completely the opposite.
There was only 1 item I didn't love, but kept anyway because I got the 25% off for keeping everything.
Let's jump right in.

 'RD Style' Jilliana Cocoon Open Cardigan
I am obsessed with oversized sweaters, but love that the sleeves are fitted.
It seems to give it more structure, but still have some slouch.
Verdict: Keep!

'THML' Jaylie Cowl Neck Colorblocked Poncho 
This was the one piece I did not like so much.
It was really baggy and shapeless.
I like cowl necks and this could be cute in theory {with some leggings and boots}, but this looked like a potato sack on me.
The only reason I kept it was to get my 25% off the entire box by keeping everything.
Verdict: Keep!...but probably taking to my consignment shop.


'Skies are Blue' Sisou Button Down Top
I love, love, love this top!
It's perfect for Fall and reminiscent of some tops I had pinned on my Fashion/Stitch Fix board.
The material is thick and the color scheme is really similar to exactly what I asked for.
That's one reason I'm constantly pinning clothes and specifying what I like about the outfit.
It makes picking out items I'll love easier for my stylist.
I also adore the stitching on the inside of the shirt where the buttons are.
Such a fun detail.
Verdict: Keep!

'RD Style' Dallas Side Slit Knit Top
This shirt is so fun!
The sides slits give it a really cool twist.
I love sweaters, I love neutrals, I love casual with an extra feature added to make it different.
This top is the definition of my style.
Verdict: Keep!

'Just Black' Dean Skinny Jean
In my previous Fix's I wasn't too thrilled with the jeans sent my way.
I have a hard time finding jeans that fit my body...doesn't everyone?
I made a note that I wasn't interested in receiving more jeans unless they were a fun color or had zippers on them.
Well, Stitch Fix delivered.
These fit really well, aren't super stretchy and sag off my butt in 1 hour, AND have zippers at the bottom.
I was in need of some new black skinnies and these are perfect.
Verdict: Keep!

If you look at my Pinterest board, you'll notice I'm currently loving sparkly, lacy, and a little more dressy pieces.
I asked that my next Stitch Fix be a bit more glam and girly to change it up.
With the Holidays coming, I'm hoping to dress up a little more.
Shouldn't be too hard now that I have a man-friend in my life {I don't like calling him boyfriend because it sounds like we're 13}.
If you want to sign up, click here!
It's really fun and totally worth trying out!

Do you get Stitch Fix?
What are your favorite pieces so far?

Have a great week, friends!
XO Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment