Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Seattle Seahawks Game!

About a month ago I had the amazing opportunity to go to a Seattle Seahawks game with my two brothers and sister-in-law.
Here are a few highlights from the trip!

Top Pot Donuts!
So worth it.

The original Starbucks!
I thought that was really cool to see and they had the original logo still hanging outside.

My sister-in-law and I with our Starbucks at Pikes.

The Clink! {Century Link}
I was so hyped.

Before the game, watching warm ups.
Of course, I had to get a Sherman Jersey.
He's my boy!
The game was incredibly fun and the stadium was crazy loud.
I was so bummed Seattle lost {against Arizona}, but I definitely plan on going back to watch more!
And I can officially cross this off of my 35 by 35 list!

XO Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment