Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday Musings

Welcome back to my Monday Musings.
These are things I've been thinking about and it's a fun way to discover new music, books, tv shows, etc...

What I'm Listening To: Coldplay's New Album, specifically the song 'Amazing Day'
I wish they had an official video out, but they are so good live.
This whole album is amazing.
My boyfriend hates Coldplay...what's wrong with him?! :|
I love Coldplay and would pay so much money to see them live!

What I'm Reading: Brit + Co
I got the app a few days ago and have been reading everything.
The topics range from DYI and fashion to food and health.
It even offers online classes on photography, calligraphy, nail art, beer brewing, and more!
It's just a fun website/app to read articles about whatever interests you.

What I'm Watching: I just finished watching 'Chelsea Does' on Netflix.
Pic
I liked it a lot.
I've always thought Chelsea was hilarious, but I liked how she was able to go al little bit deeper, especially with the racism episode.
I really hope there is a second season!

My boyfriend also got me hooked on 'The Jinx'.
Pic
Holy moly.
This was intense.
I'm very interested to watch his upcoming trial.

Now that I'm done with both of those, I've started re-watching 'Game of Thrones' from the beginning.
I haven't seen the last few seasons, but I forgot where I left off, so I just started over.

What I'm Eating: Fruits & Veggies!
Pic
At work we're doing a wellness challenge.
We get points for eating fruits and vegetables, weighing in, losing or maintaining weight, working out, and various other things.
Admittedly, I do not eat enough veggies.
I'd pick a fruit bowl over broccoli and carrots any day.
A personal goal is to eat 3 vegetables a day and only 1 or 2 fruits.

What I'm Wearing: Hempz Creamy Papaya & Shea
Found here
I found this at Ulta and fell in love.
It's not there anymore though!
I had to buy pomegranate this time, which I'm hoping I'll love just as much.
It doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and keeps my super dry skin feeling moisturized and soft all day.
I'm hoping I find the Papaya & Shea again soon!

Let me know below in the comments what you're currently loving!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment