Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Stitch Fix #8!

This was the first Stich Fix I had gotten in a while.
I had plenty of sweaters and jackets to make it through winter.
I needed more tops for summer, so I had a Fix sent hoping for some good items.
It did not disappoint!

'Daniel Rainn' Calhan Lace Neckline Knit Top
The picture makes the shirt look short, but it's actually quite long and flowy.
I like the detailing on the top of the shirt too, soft and feminine.
Verdict: Keep!

'Lila Ryan' Liza Skinny Jean
I don't really need more jeans, but the fit of these was perfect, so I decided to keep them.
Verdict: Keep!

'Tart' Anahi Printed Knit Blazer
I had just pinned a picture of a blazer very similar to this and was excited to see my stylist jump on it!
I don't own a lot of blazers, but it's the easiest thing to throw over almost any outfit.
Verdict: Keep!

'Daniel Rainn' Bettola Split Neck Silk Blouse
Yay, a pop of color!
I think this fit is really flattering on my body type and I love coral.
Verdict: Keep!

'Brixon Ivy' Renetta Dress
This dress reminds me of my bridesmaid dress from my college best friends wedding...in a good way!
I am a fan of cobalt blue and, of course, lace detail.
Verdict: Keep!

This was a great Fix and I requested the same stylist for next time.
If you want to look into Stitch Fix more, use this link.
It's great for getting out of a style rut.
Let me know what you think if you try it!

XO Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment