Monday, July 13, 2015

Stitch Fix #2 Review!

Well, just like last time, my stylist Sarah killed it!
The personalized note the stylists add makes it so much more special.
Her note was so sweet and hopefully she reads this {hi Sarah!} so she knows how much I love Stitch Fix.
There are 1 or 2 items I won't be keeping, but it's merely an issue of fit, not style.
I wish you could see me opening the box.
Literally, every item I pick up I gasp and say, "love!" haha
Let's start with the definite keepers.

'Loveappella' Sevilla Funnel Neck French Terry Sweatshirt
This is so me!
Comfy, easy going, and really cute.
Perfect for Fall and cool Summer nights.
Verdict: Keep!

 'Brixon Ivy' Pinson Drape Cardigan
This is so romantic looking!
I'm a sucker for cardigans and I love the pop of pink.
Verdict: Keep!

'Pixley' Ivy Petal Print Blouse
I love flow blouses and this has such a great v-neck cut and fun pattern.
Verdict: Keep!

'Market & Spruce' Lana Lace Detail V-Neck Blouse
I realllllly wanted to love this.
Black and white? Yes please.
Lace? Obsessed!
The fit was just too boxy on me.
Verdict: Return.

'Out From the Kloth' Denna Skinny Jean
I liked the look of these, but they were too long and too stretchy.
I knew after a day of wearing them they would be super saggy on my little booty.
Verdict: Return.

So far, I'm really happy with my decision to sign up for Stitch Fix!
I also got my mom to sign up and her first box arrives soon!
If you want to sign up click here!
It's worth it.
You pay $20 a month for 5 items personalized to your style and whatever items you keep the $20 is subtracted from the total.
If you only keep 1 item, you haven't lost anything!
Brilliant.
I can't wait for my next Fix {and maybe I'll stop being lazy and actually show you the pieces tried on...maybe!}
Stay tuned for my next post about my NEW CAR!!!

XO Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment