Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: S-Town Podcast
Technically, it's called Shit Town, but they market it as S-Town and it's a super interesting story about a tiny town in Alabama.
Murder mystery, meets NYC reporter, meets the town looney.
I highly recommend it!

What I'm Reading: I'm still working on American Lion
I haven't been doing much reading and honestly, I prefer fiction much more than non-fiction.
I just want to look smart when reading a giant history book, ya know?
I won't be reading much of anything for a while except for text books.
That's right, I'm going back to school for my masters!
I'm so nervous and excited.
I'm just hoping I finish under 4 years and am not in debt forever! *fingers crossed*

What I'm Watching: The Walking Dead
I watched this show for the first 2 1/2 seasons.
Around that time I moved into an apartment with no cable and then I moved back to Alaska and never caught back up.
I started watching it again a couple weeks ago and I'm already on season 4.
I look forward to much more Netflix binging.

What I'm Eating: Ben&Jerry's CHOCOLATE Cherry Garcia
Are you kidding me?!
Cherry Garcia was my favorite in high school and now they make a chocolate kind!
Is it weird to be devastated that it's a limited batch?
Because I am.
I've had it twice now, and I think I may have to go back for thirds before it's gone!

What I'm Wearing: Kenneth Jay Lane Bead & Tassel Earrings
I was watching the Big Little Lies finale and fell IN LOVE with these earrings.
Reese Witherspoon is just perfection in every way, and as soon as I saw these on her, I knew I had to have them.
I couldn't find them at first, I even tweeted asking people to help me find them! haha
When I did finally find them, they were sold out!
I kept checking back and luckily they came back in stock and on sale!

Happy Monday, friends!
xo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment