Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: Unladylike Podcast 
Ever since the podcast and YouTube channels 'Stuff Your Mom Never Told You' ended, I had a little hole in my heart.
Cristen Conger was one of my favorite people to listen to and I'm so glad she is back with Caroline Ervin.
I love their humorous, feminist messages.
They're very insightful, intelligent, and fun.

What I'm Reading: Refinery29's Money Diaries
I LOVE reading these.
They also make me want to travel all over to places I've never been or even go back to places I have been.
I like reading about other people's lives and seeing what they spend money on.
Sometimes it makes me feel better about my spending habits.
Other times, it makes me wish I was a stronger budgeter.
Either way, they're fun to read!

What I'm Watching: Grace and Frankie Season 3
This show makes me laugh so hard.
Even if you're not elderly, you can find humor in this show.

What I'm Eating: Dark Chocolate Kodiak Cakes
O.M.G.
I have been eating Kodiak Cakes for a while, but when I found out there were dark chocolate ones, I knew I had to find them.
I made a beeline for Target and have been enjoying them a couple times a week since.
PB2 is amazing on these - try it!

What I'm Wearing: Nike Dry Training Tank
Here
I love this tank so much I bought it in 2 colors - this coral color and gray.
It's really flattering too

1 comment: