Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: The Greatest Showman Soundtrack



Oh my goodness, I loved this movie and the soundtrack is amazing, as well!
I love Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron {duh!}, but I also think Michelle Williams did an amazing job.
I didn't realize she could sing and she looked so gorgeous!
Go watch it!

What I'm Reading: A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
I'm so excited for the movie!
Reese and Mindy are two of my favorite ladies!!
One of my goals for 2018 was to read more often.
I wanted to read this book as soon as I saw the trailer.
I plan on starting the book this week!

What I'm Watching: Lost



I never watched Lost when it was first on.
Last summer I had shoulder surgery and was out of work 6 weeks.
I watched a ton of tv and caught up on all the shows I had started.
I had wanted to watch Lost for a while so I decided to go for it.
I just finished it this past weekend and, even though most people hated the ending, I kind of liked it.

What I'm Eating: Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
We don't have Trader Joe's in Alaska and I'll be darned if I don't buy cookie butter every chance I get!
I stocked up on a smooth cookie butter and cookie & cocoa swirl!
I like eating it with apples {ok, and Trader Joe's triple ginger snaps...}
I did just sign up for Weight Watchers last Wednesday and I'm down 5 pounds already!
So, the cookie butter is a little special treat.

What I'm Wearing: Ugg Fleece Lined Socks
Here
I wanted these for Christmas in 2016, but by the time I got my Christmas gift card, they were sold out!
This past holiday season, as soon as I saw them I bought them.
They are sooo warm and cozy and I love socks/slippers!
If you're looking for cute and warm socks, these are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment